Rapid Revive is a 9 week program that is catered to get you feeling your best, shedding those unwanted pounds, and learn how to eat & exercise for your body type!
Don’t miss my introductory rate! My initial consults are $375 and follow up consults run $250. This program includes the initial consult and 3 follow ups valued at $1,125 BUT since Rapid Revive is new and I am excited about it I am going to have an introductory rate of $725!! That is a $500 savings!
This is for you if:
- all diets have failed you
- you are not sure how to eat (thanks Dr. Google!)
- you are tired of not being able to lose weight and keep it off
- you are truly ready for a lifestyle change
- you are ready to put in the work to feeling your best
- you are ready to conquer food cravings
- you are ready to know how to eat for you and your lifestyle
- you are ready to know how to incorporate exercise into your life that is for you and works with your schedule.
You Will Not Be:
- counting calories
- working out every day
- spending hours in a gym or waking up at 5am for crossfit (no thank you!)
- juicing (no hangry pains!)
What does this program include?
- 75-90 minute initial consult done via Zoom video
- Physical Symptom Burden Analysis
- Current Food/Drink Intake
- Food Journal Analysis
- Medical History Review
- Sleep & Stress Review
- Movement Review
- Lifestyle Assessment
- Supplementation Recommendations
- Shopping List
- Meal and Snack Guide
- Comprehensive Written Plan & Goals
- Recommended Bioindividual Digestive Support
- Access to Practitioner Supplements
- weekly 30 minute check ins via zoom where I review your Food & Mood Journal, goals, and check progress.
- every 3 weeks we will have a 60 minute consult via zoom where you will do another comprehensive analysis to see the big picture and make sure your toxic burden score is going down and body systems are improving.
- you will have access to me via email
What makes my program work and different than others?
My programs work because I find the root cause of why you are not feeling your best, what foods do and don’t work for you body, what body systems need support so your metabolism is on point and blood sugar is balanced (bye cravings!). I make sure your hormones are balanced through proper nutrition and supplementation. I do not prescribe band-aids or a one size fits all approach! Nope, I teach you how to make it a lifestyle, how to have a day or 2 of fun and bounce back, how to eat on the go, how to order at restaurants, and most importantly how to maintain once your reach YOUR optimal health goals!