This light dessert is a true treat and only 5 simple ingredients! After 1 bite you will know why this is called "strawberry delight"!
- 24 oz So Delicious Coco Whip need to have this thawed out and not frozen
- 12 oz Good Culture Cottage Cheese I used the double cream one
- 14 oz Crushed Pineapple in 100% Juice (1 can) pour over a strainer to drain juice or your dessert will have too much liquid!
- 2.4 oz Freeze Dried Strawberries
- 3/4 cup sliced up fresh strawberries will fold in at the end
In a large mixing bowl combine coco whip, cottage cheese, and pineapple using a large spoon or spatula. Make sure you strained the juice from pineapple.
Place both packages of freeze dried strawberries into food processor or grinder and grind until it is a fine flour. This gives your dessert color and flavor!!
Add in strawberry flour to mixing bowl and combine.
Fold in sliced up strawberries
This might seem like a lot when you are making it but I promise it goes fast! If you are not a cottage cheese fan just lessen the amount and add in extra coco whip. I only use the So Delicious coco whip because it taste the best but here are other brands that have there version.
If you are making this for a party or get together I recommend making it the day before because this taste even better the next day!