Struggling to know if chocolate is healthy and what kind to eat? I go over all of that and more in my post, “Did you know these benefits of chocolate? You might be surprised!” Check it out!
Raw Chocolate Truffles
Dark, clean, good for ya, and chocolatey!
Servings: 25 truffles
- Food Processor or Blender
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- water to mix
- Roll in ingredients shredded coconut (my fave), chopped nuts, chocolate nibs, raw sugar, cacao powder, ginger, or something else you love
- Mix macadamia nuts in a food processor until a powder, adding enough water to create a thick paste.
- Add maple syrup to macadamias and pulse to process.
- Add cacao powder. Pulse to process
- Refrigerate for four hours or overnight for best results
- Form teaspoon-sized balls of dough. Coat balls in your chosen roll-in ingredients!
These yummy truffles are clean and easy to make. Best of all your kiddos will love roling them in their favorite roll in ingredient! These are so good and easy to eat up so make sure to not eat them all in one sitting! Remember with nuts a little goes a long way as too much at one time can be hard to digest which can lead to bloating!
Leave a Reply