Struggling to know if chocolate is healthy and what kind to eat? I go over all of that and more in my post, “Did you know these benefits of chocolate? You might be surprised!” Check it out!
Raw Chocolate Truffles
- Food Processor or Blender
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- water to mix
- Roll in ingredients shredded coconut (my fave), chopped nuts, chocolate nibs, raw sugar, cacao powder, ginger, or something else you love
- Mix macadamia nuts in a food processor until a powder, adding enough water to create a thick paste.
- Add maple syrup to macadamias and pulse to process.
- Add cacao powder. Pulse to process
- Refrigerate for four hours or overnight for best results
- Form teaspoon-sized balls of dough. Coat balls in your chosen roll-in ingredients!